Resound Smart Fit Software

Hiya,

Can someone PM me a download link please.

B/w
M

Hey, please check your private messages.

I also need a Resound SmartFit software link. Thank you so much.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

(Is this the second time you asked?)

Great job helping the newbs. Thanks. Almost seems like DIY is becoming mainstream.

1 Like

Yeah thanks, so much easier to offer advice without being put down all the time, yes it does seem to be gaining traction!

2 Likes

Could someone post a link for the resound software please ?

Welcome to the forum, we don’t actually post links on the forum (this can bring up all sorts of issues…for everyone)
What models are you using at the moment?

Hello! I am a newbie to the forum as well as to HA’s. I would like to try and program my Resound Omnia mini RIE’s with the newest Smart Fit software and am looking to find the source. Can someone point in the right direction for the downloads?
Much appreciated!

Hi , welcome to the DIY section
please check your private messages !

can you pls send me a link to the resound SW. thank you so much

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first fit.

Anyone mind sending me a link (and password?) as well please? I’m new to the world of hearing aids and browsed this forum over the last few weeks since I haven’t been happy with the adjustments I’ve received at Costco and am thinking of exploring the DIY route.

I might be out of the loop but I also noticed that all the DropBox links in the DIY School posts have been deleted. Are those gone forever?

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, you don’t need a password for using SmartFit with Jabra HAs.

Thank you! Got that on the way but also just found out that the NOAHLink Wireless 2 is supposed to come out in the next few months, so might do a trial run or just cancel my order until then.

Wealth of information here though, hope to be able to contribute more once I get my bearings.

Well I’d take that with a pinch of salt, regardless of when it finally arrives,it’s not going to make the original obsolete overnight on those Jabra models you have.

So I found this information, seems we’ll be fine for the foreseeable future with our current NLW, some time in the distance future it may be purposely killed off…
The price is going to be around the same as the MK1, but I’m sure some eBay sellers will look to over inflate prices for those that just “gotta have the latest” device.

I need this resound software Guys and thanks <3

Hi there, sure its the SmartFit your talking about no doubt.

Yep i have resound link quatro to program