Resound Smart Fit Software Download

Okay then, you’ll be good to go now, and yes it’s a good idea to get familiar with how it works before starting, it’s all pretty easy enough tho.

Would appreciate a copy of Smartfit
Thank you for your great work

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, and no doubt you know you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.

Maybe I’m in the wrong thread, but I have a question about Smartfit 1.18 –
With my Enzo, the 2 EQ curves at 250 were separate and I could adjust them separately. (BTW, I still have that patient file) With Nexia, however, The mid and loud curves are tied together - that is, when I try to reduce gain at 80, db, the 65 moves with it. When I set up Nexia, I re-used my Enzo file audiogram.
Anybody got any idea?

Thnaks

Hello, I recently obtained Resound Nexia 9 microRIE and would like to create a music program that suits me better than the “default” music program, which is very “thin” and “metallic” sounding. My audio seemed uncomfortable when I brought this up, so I thought that I would give it a try myself. Since I am retired I can spend plenty of time on such a project. I have ordered a Noahlink wireless 2 and would very much appreciate a link to the latest version (1.18?) of Smartfit.

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough and it’s a pretty good way to set up your music to how you like things to sound, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I would like to try programming the Resound Nexia 9 and am looking for the most current Smart Fit software. I know I will need a NoahLink programmer, but is there a way to run the software in simulator mode first? Thanks!!

Hi there, hey great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, and yes you can run in simulation mode to check out how the software works, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi, I am new in this forum and would like to learn to adjust my Linx Quattro devices. I see references to a user’s guide, could you please share the link for that? Also, please send me the download link for the latest smart fit app. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your projects and do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thanks so much for the links! I was able to connect to my NoahLink and program my Linx Quattro devices with absolutely no issues. Do you happen to know if the Resound Cala devices are compatible with NoahLink? I do not see it in the instrument selections in Smart FIt, and I also downloaded the older Aventa program and don’t see it there either. I know these were sold by Costco, and I’ve heard that only Costco can program them, is that true? I wanted to try anyway. Part number is CL862-DRW.

Hi there, hey great you got everything sorted, yeah it’s all pretty easy enough as you’ve found out, unfortunately those older ReSound models from Costco are locked I believe, so no go DIY, yeah they could provide programming, but I’m thinking they won’t because of the age.

Locked would be consistent with everything I’ve heard about the Costco devices. I think that is a good reason not to buy HAs at Costco. Well, no worries as I was very successful with my Linx Quattros, and the Cala programming was just to see if I could! Please keep up the great work here on this forum! I’ve saved thousands with just this information.

Best,
Dalkeeper

No actually Costco models haven’t been locked for many years, and it was only the ReSound from memory.
So if you did decide to upgrade you’ll have the Jabra which are the rebranded models at Costco.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello
I want to test resound omnia 962 RIC and compare with my phonak.
Therefore would be very great if you can provide the software Smart Fit.
Will link the Resound with Noah Wireless.
Thanks in advance
TicaNet

HI there, yeah good idea, don’t forget to read the user guides, very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

i really appreciate if you can share a copy latest smart fit software ,i already got the noah link wireless programmer , thanks in advance

Hello.
Waiting to receive my first headphones, some Nexia 9, I’m looking for information to be able to practice with configurations. I was able to download ReSound Smart Fit 1.16, but it does not support Nexia models. Would you be so kind as to provide me with a download link?
I will have to purchase a Noah Link, if I understand correctly, to connect with my headphones.
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, and yes you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.

2 Likes

Hello,
Can someone please provide a link to yhe SmartFit software?
Thank you!