Resound smart fit fitting software

Hello,
Does anyone has Resound Sound Fit software which can be shared to me to download on windows? I do appreciate any feedback on this or download links which will work .
Thank you Martin

1 Like

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

3 Likes

You can find a download link for (ReSound Smart Fit 1.15 Update 2 and/or ReSound Aventa 3.10.0.83) in DIY School. Just click ant PVC Avatar for access.

2 Likes

Hello,

Do you know how to retrieve the settings of a Resound hearing aid directly in the Smart Fit software?

Thanks

Yes; Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for ReSound
  • Fitting Instructions ReSound SmartFit
1 Like

can you pls send me a link to resound smartfit sw? thanks

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects (most likely the Noahlink wireless) what’s the exact models your using? this will help determine the correct programming device for you.

Hi after a couple of disastrous experiences with so called audiologists I’d like to program my Resound LinX3D’s. I’ve got a Noahlink but wondered if Smartfit was still available at DIY school.
I’d be really grateful for any help

Welcome @user675. Please check your private messages.

Welcome to the forum, sure but if you’ve not done this before you should do a little bit of research before jumping in, it’s easy enough tho, good luck.