Resound Preza Hearing Aids

I got my Resound Preza hearing aids in 2020 at Costco. They have been repaired/replaced 3 times since then, the last being in August 2023. Now one has quite working again. Is this kind of service from hearing aids normal? I see they are not being offered by Costco anymore, at least on their website. I may be looking at replacing them depending on what the repair costs me. Looking for recommendations for a person with severe hearing loss.

They are the Jabra now at Costco, exactly the same as ReSound.

1 Like

Thank you, good to know. Maybe I will stay away from them based on my experience currently.

Yeah hard to say exactly what the issue were, but you do get trial period, plus they have Rexton (Signia) and Phillips you look into.

Well, I just started with a new ENT doc and they have hearing aids. Based on a friend who got hearing aids there, prices are similar. So, may have a visit with them before I go with Costco again. Nothing negative about Costco except you never get the same tech and one wonders if they all know all they should. You could possibly get the same person, but with the amount of people they see, it may be some time until you see the one you want. I was seeing a tech, who wore hearing aids and seemed to have a lot of knowledge, but she took a leave of absence and never came back.

I want to be sure whatever I get that it works with Android and not just Apple.

I had multiple returns for repair with my Preza hearing aids as well. My Prezas are currently working but only to serve as backup for my Jabra 20s. Time will tell if the Jabras are any more dependable than the Prezas.

1 Like