Resound Preza BT or BLE problems

I’ve had my Preza aids for three years. Though music sounds like a cat being dragged backwards through a knot hole they have served me well. The BT connectivity was stellar until my S21 Ultra upgraded to Android 12. At that point, it would randomly drop the connection without any indication. The phone would send all notifications to my aids but the aids wouldn’t receive them. That caused many missed calls and texts. It was a “known” issue and was supposedly fixed with the release of Android 13 and UI 5.0. My phone has those upgrades but I continue to have random dropped BT connection. I was told by my audi that my aids are on the latest firmware and we deleted and reinstalled the 3d app and reestablished the BT connection. That did not fix the problem. Is there another poor soul here that has a S21 using ReSound Preza aids that has found a solution to this most irritating problem? Is there someone that has something that I might try to solve this connectivity problem? Thanks in advance