Resound and Cochlear Bluetooth

Update. I was give another N8. All was linked again and things seem to be much better or maybe even the way they are supposed to work. Thanks all for the info.

1 Like

I have this set up, with iPhone. The New Cochlear phone app does not play well with the Resound phone app, and the conflict will cause BT connection issues. The new version of the Cochlear app will control both device, so I suggest starting with updating the app. That should solve the problem. Just make sure you do not have both the Resound app and the Cochlear app open at the same time

1 Like

@azureblue the new app hasnā€™t reached us in Australia as yet. Even when it does thereā€™s some confusion over what Resound aids the app will cover. Iā€™ve got an Enzo 3D (Government issued hence as far as the Gov is concerned, the cheaper the better) So itā€™s a waiting game for us, we still need the 2 apps. Which could explain half the goblin issues Iā€™m having with my N8.

Any one notice how short the range for bluetooth on iphone and androidā€¦ i am average height. my iphone and android basically get cuts offf in my pocketā€¦

1 Like

One of the N7 processors and a Google Pixel 3 will sometimes lose connection with the phone sitting on the arm of the recliner. If the phone is on the left arm the right processor might lose connection at times. If phone is on right arm, left processor sometimes is lost.

I do not have these issues with the K2 processors.