"Real level" Oticon superpower hearing aid?

Any rumors about future Oticon superpower hearing aids with newer platform? I have a set of Oticon Xceed 1, and it remains on Opn S level (Velox S platform). So Opn S - More - Real way is skipped by superpower hearing aids.

1 Like

Yeah the severe to profound losses seem to come last in the manufacturer’s release dates, obviously because that end is not a big market, Phonak seems to always have at least something available before the others.

1 Like

Oticon was a leader in the ultra power hearing aids in the past. Especially in Sumo and Swift hearing aids. Now that doesnt seem the case

1 Like

I think they spent a lot of time developing cochlear implants. Now that they’ve sold that division, they have an opportunity to regain leadership.

I hope so. Competition is good for us

Oticon Genie 2023.2 without superpower models was released today. All Oticon attention was directed to Real model only. So we are f…d up by Oticon. We must stay at Opn S level when the people with softer hearing loss can be at the most modern level. Shame.

Maybe Oticon decided to leave us to the mercy of Phonak

1 Like

Well no need to really, why it hasn’t been mentioned before but Signia still offer the super power HAs, not quite the UP tho.

I was just joking but thanks for the information

I just want to see competition so that we can have more options

Yes absolutely this is what we need in the SP UP department, and of course a lot quicker release just like the others.

2 Likes