Programming the Oticon Alta Pro miniRITE

Hi, sorry to revive this old thread but the pictures are not working so i cannot understand exactly what cables i would need for my mini pro and opn S aids. Anyone got working pictures links?

@dimitrispap

Maybe this would help?

Thanks for the reply, I’ve discovered that my cs53 flex cables are fine for connecting my opn’s but for some reason the port on the mini pro that connects the left hearing aid is not working sadly… The other port works fine and Genie2 is reading the hearing aid but the other one is not, maybe the port has malfunctioned because i checked with the other flex cable but still no luck. So now i’m not sure what to do… I don’t wanna mess with the hearing aid at once, wanted to make some settings on the 2 ha’s at the same time.

Sometimes the flex strip can be slightly misaligned. That is, slightly slanted to the left or right.

Do this test; Once you get one side working, try unplugging the mini-DIN end of the cable from the mini Pro and plug it into the opposite port on the mini Pro. If it connects on both sides then both of your mini Pro ports are working.

If the above works, then be careful about flex strip alignment being straight down the middle.