Programming device for widex mRIC r d 100

I am looking for a programming device for the following hearing aids:
Widex mRIC r d 100
Can anyone recommend a programming device to me ?

Thank you!

Is it a Widex Magnify 100 ? Which one?
grafik

Bluetooth connection is only available with the BTE R D, BTE 13 D and RIC 312 D models.

I assume that the mRIC is the second from the left side.

Yes, it is the second from the left side.
It connects with my iphone via bluetooth.

OK then the Information on the german Widex website for new Magnify series is not right.

If your Magnify 100 mRIC have bluetooth than you should be able to use Noahlink Wireless as programming device.

I can not find the Magnify devices in CompassGPS, despite i have made the new update to version 4.8 , therefore i can not proof the programming adaptor. But for the Moment mRic the software state that Noahlink Wireless or Widex Pro Link is for programming.

1 Like

I think mRIC can be programmed through Widex USB Link
I bought it for ÂŁ60 off eBay this week

i van not verify for the Magnify devices because they are not listed in CompassGPS.

For the Moment mRIC and RIC it states this

I will be ordering the new Moments CIC hearing aids
Can you tell me exactly what I need for programming?
I can’t find anywhere if the “pils” cables are included with the Pro-Link Connector, and I can’t find them separately anywhere either.

this is what you can see in CompassGPS for the Moment CIC models

Since i do not have Widex aids , i can not help further

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your help!!

As mentioned it’s the ProLink programmer, you don’t use the flex connectors or pill connector, this is where things get interesting, you’ll need a separate connector that plugs into the ProLink programmer the WIDEX PRO LINK Connector.

tenkan I know we’ve talked about this before, but in the first place I write CIC everywhere (not the smaller CIC-M), and whatever I search about it just raises more questions :slight_smile:

for example in the manual for the prolink connector cables are mentioned, but in the list of “components” they are not, moreover, again only in connection with the CIC-M model, so I ask where to get it? Because in your photo they are :slight_smile:

And the help in compass even shows unknown accessories for the USB link, again with cables…
But it is possible that the help contains a universal set of images that is the same for all types

As I said, the more I look, the more questions I have :slight_smile:

Yeah so wireless and non wireless I see that difference in that, even in the ProLink connecter picture there showing some cables for non wireless, so what connection are they using I don’t know, we know that Widex uses “purple” for HiPro, so I don’t understand why they wouldn’t have them in the box as you say…this is getting interesting!

I found this it’s in French, but doesn’t mention what cables tho?

2 Likes

Great!
But you know what that means?
That there are more questions :slight_smile:

EDIT
5 minutes later…
I got it!

“Widex Link Connector” (without “PRO”)

1 Like

Fantastic video, wow but they didn’t say the cables, I mean it only says use the “standard Widex CIC cables” for whatever that means, I think this is gonna be a little harder then we thought! Well for sure any Audiologist clinic that works with Widex could order them in, finding one that will help could be problematic.