Process for Costco Hearing Aid Return

What is Process for Costco Hearing Aid Return? I paid for them 1/3/24 and the dispense date says 1/16/24.
Which date is the 6 months from.?
Do you have to have all of the original packaging/boxes?
Thanks

Mine were from the earlier of the 2 dates. I would think they possibly will require the original packaging. The UK only gets 3 month return period.

The best source of information is the receipt paperwork you got with the hearing aids. In the US it’s 180 days, not 6 months (small, but real difference) As others have mentioned outside the US the length of warranty may vary. You shouldn’t need original packing.

2 Likes

180 days is 25 weeks and 5 days. That is easier to see on a calendar.

Monday July 1st 2024 is what the following Google search says: “what is 180 days past January 3rd 2024”. :joy:

1 Like

When I returned mine (twice) I was only about 120 days in. So I have no idea what day is used but I would think it’s the date of receipt of the product not the day you actually paid for them.

As for the actual return I just told them I wasn’t happy with the results and they did the required paper work and we went to the customer counter for my refund. My first time return was due to an incompetent fitter. The second return was due to constant repairs needed by my chosen aids. I did finally get good aids and a good fitter. Happiness at last.

1 Like

When I received my HAs, I got paperwork that listed the last day I could get a refund - 180 days from purchase.

I’ve bought 5 sets from Costco and returned 1. I had called Costco to tell them I was returning a pair, and we set up a time for me to do it. They had the paperwork ready. The process was very smooth.

I bought the replacement pair (Jabra Pro 10s/13 battery to replace Rechargeable Pro 10s) before returning the 1st pair so I could compare the 2.

ETA: I just checked paperwork for a previous set of HAs from Costco. The document states that I can ‘request’ a refund up to 180 days after delivery, but it goes on to state that the refund period extends to the date I purchased the aids, which was 2 weeks earlier. There’s a conflict there…