Problems with Signia Pure Primax lowering volume

I have been wearing a pair of Signia Pure Primax for about 4 months. This is my 3rd pair of Siemens/Signia aids. I love the sound I get from these, and the noise suppression in noisy environments. I have a problem, however, in that that the aid in my right ear will lower the volume on its own. It doesn’t shut down, but within 15 ninutes or so of turning on, will reduce the volume. I can turn up the volume and it will com up, but then lower again on its own. They replaced the first aid that did this, and now the replacement aid is doing the same thing. If I run my finger over the aid I can “hear” the rubbing sound, and I can “hear” the chimes when changing channels or volume, but when I put my hand over my ear there is no squeal feed back, and when I talk it sounds like that ear is in a barrel. The aid in my left ear is problem free. Has any one else run into this or have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will see my audiologist Tuesday after Christmas.

Go back and insist on having a rep onsite to verify the phenomenon… He can call tech support and get it fixed or arrange another exchange. Do you have the app or easytek connected when this happens?

Nothing connected. No easytek or cell phone, just the aids. Thanks for the response. Will bring that up on Tuesday.