Problem accessing the forum from cell phone

Is there a problem that causes access to the community forum from cell phones to be very slow or maybe none existent at times. I am using a Samsung S23 and a Samsung A52. Other internet sites have responded quickly. I have not had any problem accessing the forum quickly from an iPad or laptop.

What web browser are you using. I am using my S23 at this time. I use the edge and chrome browsers without any issues as long as i have good internet connectivity.

Aww, why didn’t I think of that :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Chrome works. I have been using Brave which can be flakey. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Somehow I managed to go from HearingTracker in Chrome on my Pixel 8 to something that behaves like a stand-alone app. Own icon on my home screen, intuitive interface that seems designed for mobile use. Notifications are a little behind but that doesn’t worry me. Quite impressive really. I’m not sure of the exact steps but I can try to recreate if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

@d_Wooluf When I opened the forum with the google browser, it automatically asked me if I wanted to put an icon on my phone for the forum. Who knew :grinning: Thanks

1 Like