Prices listed on Hearing Tracker Hearing Aid Prices

Are the prices listed for individual hearing aid or for a pair?

I’d think for a pair as this is 90% of the market, but unfortunately it’s per single, can’t understand that.

1 Like

Thanks for responding. Maybe I didn’t see your full response because now I see your comment is that the cost would be x2 for a pair

If the site posted price is for a pair then the cost in the area/market where I live in out of the ballpark price wise.

I will have to look again but I don’t think there is a price based on tier level like Paradise 90 or any specific level my memory is that it doesn’t specify by technology.

Another problem here is that within a 100 mile radius one audiologist seems to have a corner on the market which makes things more difficult. There is one audiologist I know if but I’m not sure how good he is. I went
to him once but then he said he didn’t have the proper technology for adjusting Phonak.

Thanks for responding. Still, I’m sorry I’m not sure whether you are saying the price on Hearing Tracker is for one or a pair?

If it’s for a pair then the cost in the area/market where I live in out of the ballpark price wise.

I will have to look again but I don’t think there is a price based on tier level like Paradise 90 or any specific level my memory is that it doesn’t specify by technology.

Another problem here is that within a 100 mile radius one audiologist seems to have a corner on the market which makes things more difficult. There is one audiologist I know if but I’m not sure how good he is. I went
to him once but then he said he didn’t have the proper technology most

Yeah it’s for one (single) I was just saying it’s strange because we normally buy in a pair. But regardless of the price here on hearingtracker you should get what prices you can from anyone in your area, but as you say you don’t get many to choose from, it does seem unfair, but the only other way around all this is DIY projects, it’s just too hard swimming against the tide in this market, it’s one of the main reasons people go DIY, the other is price, you are seeing this first hand unfortunately.
I did see prices (average) in the list for Phonak between the levels (basic to premium)

Thanks for the price tags.
Maybe i should look on the bright side: i didnt get run over by a cement mixer and my house didn’t burn down?

1 Like

A sense of humour is good, as that old saying goes, laughter is the best medicine!

2 Likes