[post deleted]

The script is doing nothing special, it downloads a specific file which has a summary of all needed files and then it starts downloading those individual files.

hehe lol, just wait till you see the others, parsing the files was honestly one of the most painful parts of making the scripts (thanks xml lol), phonak was one of the easy ones lol

glad that you found it helpful!

2 Likes

tch, tch, … regex and XML are great! Thank you for your expertise! :slightly_smiling_face:

regex? you underestimate me lol

1 Like

I never graduated from kindergarten with regex and XML (although almost 20 years ago I surprised myself processing a text mailing list of >300 member names and addresses using regex in C# to capture name and address information into XML for a database import). I never even got to preschool on web services! But one of my favorite programs of all time is Altova’s XMLSpy followed by Adobe FrameMaker for similar reasons. I just like markup!

Hi,
Where can I download Phoank Target 7.3?

@Blue do you have a link to download Phoank Target 7.3?

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Why was the post deleted? May I be contacted to have access to the Github repo?

I was wondering the same thing :frowning:

It’s self explanatory, I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked as yet…

Thank you all for the help, Here in Italy it is impossible to find this life-changing information for hearing aid owners.
Can I leave Phonak Target online or is there a risk of it getting blocked with automatic updates?

No it is not impossible. Read the first PDF file in DIY School named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software).
Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.

1 Like

No you’ll be fine, but don’t forget that you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

1 Like

Please, do you have a link to download Phoank Target 7.3?.
Thank,s

Please, do you have a link to download Phoank Target 7.3?.
Thank,s.
Sorry, I’m messing with the post

Sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Yes, I have a noahlink wireless.
Thank,s

Ok great, your half way to programming your HAs, check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Hi, I’m looking for ‘Interton Fitting’ - programming software. Does anyone can help me? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum, I believe it’s available, you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.