please help me understand between 2 those models

starkeyAxio 6. 6 chanels. DB gain 70 feeting range 0-100 dB
signia/siemens Prompt SP 8 chanels DB gain 80/140 feeting range 20-120
i have profound hearing lost and iam on my limits with those. i had starkey and then i bought signia but the results are same even the numbers are not.i saw no different switch to signia
thank you for the answer

Welcome Dimitri. I am sorry that I don’t have experience with either of those aids but there is a lot of experienced users here on the forum. I am sure that you will get some good comments. Good Hearing, Ray

2 Likes

Hi there, it would be good if you could post your audiogram as this help will everybody with advice, but however I will point out that these are old entry level models, is there any reason why you wouldn’t try later versions, if you want to keep your costs down eBay is a good start for SP and UP aids, you should try to get something with a lot more gain then what you need, no good being at the “saturated” levels, more headroom to play with will give better results.

3 Likes

Starkey Axio 6 BTE is based on Starkey Z-Series (Generation 2015) and is a small hearing aid that is worn behind the ear. It is a hearing aid from the
entry-level and is suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss.

2 Likes