Phonak's Lumity Tech Now Available in Naída, CROS, and Sky

They have bubbles in the tubings , moisture?
Is there hot weather in the Uk now?
In my country it’s up to 40 C

I asked Phonak Turkey about Naida Lumity series and they said the series would be available in 2024

Quite shocked that the CROS L is only compatible with the Naida L PR or Audeo L and not the Naida UP.

Same as the CROS P as well, didn’t work with Naida UP.

Seems to be discriminating against people who need the Naida UP.

2 Likes

I wonder if they will offer any discount like they did few years ago?

Any word on when Lumity CIC and/or RIC battery (not rechargeable) will come out?

My guess is next spring for the customs. Not sure you’re ever going to seen disposable battery Audeos.

WH

2 Likes

Thanks. 6months ago I was holding out for customs in the recent update. One of my aids just broke. Now need to decide between paradise CIC or make the switch to RIC with Lumity. About to hit 40, think I’ll make the switch…

1 Like

Do you mean the website @Baltazard that the information about the CROS that I posted? They’ve actually put the price of the Naida L90 up since I first looked.

Noticed that the Naida L90 can have the volume unlinked so you can adjust volume separately on the actual hearing aids, which is good.

Yes,
They did 15% off just before Christmas 2021, so not sure if they will repeat that, or offer better savings!

2 Likes

There’s a 5% discount at the moment if you sign up for their email newsletter.

1 Like

Thank you, but not good enough, beside I will wait until @kevels55 if he is kind :pray:t2: to let us know his impression of Phonak Naida Lumity 90 UP when he uses it, if it is a winner or a binner :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah… I Will let you know @Baltazard if it is a winner or not , sometime In October hopefully? Cheers Kev :grin:

2 Likes

1 Like

This is really interesting.

Think I’m still going to get the L90 as I’m on the 70 tech.

You could potentially get the P90 cheaper than getting the L90!!! if you could find one on Ebay/facebook market.
I think these Lumity are just a Paradise Revision 1, not sure I can justify £2400 if the benefits are marginal.
I will wait for more feedback.

1 Like

There are a few extra features in the Lumity that aren’t in the Paradise so I think I’ll get the L90 rather then P90.

I’m also wanting black HAs as well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

£310 the difference between the P90 and L90.

£310 is too little to consider the P90, definitely going to get the L90.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I found an hearing aid seller in U.K. that sells a pair of L90-UP aids for a bit over 3,000 U.S. dollars.

@Terost

Is it this place or another place?

2 Likes

Yeah this is the one Have you had any experience with them?

1 Like