Phonak's Lumity Tech Now Available in Naída, CROS, and Sky

7 Likes

One day I’ll get Green hearing aids! The colour looks so cool! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@kevels55 and @LRav will be pleased.

Naída and CROS. :slight_smile:

Does look like kids who don’t have severe to profound losses, will have to get rechargeable I think.

3 Likes

This is fantastic news will have to continue my saving goal

3 Likes

@LRav

From what I worked out, your hearing loss would have to work with the Phonak Audeo Range which is a RIC Aid rather than a Phonak BTE Aid which is annoying.

Phonak Audeo L and Phonak CROS L.

3 Likes

Thank you @AbramBaileyAuD for that confirmation of the new Naida Lumity :grin: Yeah @Zebras, I am delighted there will be a new 675 version, @LRav will also be likewise with the Cros :grin: and I for one, very much appreciated that Phonak are still doing a disposable version :grin: Especially delighted with Phonak still covering all the bases, for those in the upper thresholds, they still (as always) have the severe/profound users back… I know, in certain instances, I can be highly critical of Phonak/Sonova, I make no apologies for that, but praise is also needed, when they make a big effort to help, probably the most challenged users, in the hearing aid community, so Kudos to them :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

I like those colors, too. But it looks like only for Sky. Sure wish there were some non-boring colors for the other HAs.

So, are they on track for a new platform release next year for Audeo? :wink:

WH

1 Like

It does seem only Sky models which annoyingly only work with the Junior myPhonak App which does nothing at all.

The new Naída L and also the P have been made to work with both Phonak Apps.

Likely they are close with the new Audeo.

2 Likes

Same here. I am pleased that Phonak is coming out with the new Lumity Naida L-UP that takes the 675 battery even when 80 percent of new hearing aids are the rechargeable versions.

3 Likes

I honestly hoped they would expand the color range to more like orange or yellow,Light blue, It’s exciting they have added some color to the Lumity line but from someone who loves disposable battery’s is probably stick with an older version since phonak seems to mostly be using rechargeable. Disappointed at that the colors for white and gold( not like the gold tint of champagne color) will not be offered, maybe I’m just pushy but I feel that they could do more with the color options not only for the sky line but also the adult aids.

@DeafAntifa

The Audeo Lumity Aids have had colours added, Electric Green, Caribbean Pirate, and Precious Pink. (Link in first post says it all.)

Light blue hasn’t been around since the 2008 Phonak Core.

Orange hasn’t been around since the 2013 Phonak Quest.

Never had a yellow hearing aid offered by Phonak.

I just think it would be nice to have the option for current aids.
@Zebras

Current Aids as in Lumity?

There are colours.

Unfortunately they won’t make ‘new’ stuff for Marvel or even Paradise.

Hopefully they expand the sky color options to the adult Lumity line including the red,blue and purple colors.

I’ve decided to buy the Naida L90 UP at the end of the year, in black.

Going to order from here.

They don’t show up yet as not released.

2 Likes

A wise choice methinks Ruth, hopefully they will work exceptionally well for you! I emailed my A.uD yesterday, to place an order, once they appear on the UK market? Although, I reckon around £3.4k? But, it won’t be as cheap as those in the link, but I will get custom moulds, and fitting for that price, plus warranty… Those prices are excellent in comparison, thank you for posting :grin: Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

I’ve seen this outfit on line. How will you get your moulds fitted? Do they come to your home?

I think they will send you to any nearest audiologist they work with, so you can get the mould done, not sure if it is free of charge or not.
I did buy hearing aids from them (online that is), no problem on that front; Price was the main reason.

2 Likes

I have no idea but I still have and can get NHS ear moulds so I’m not too bothered.

1 Like

I will get warranty as well as remote adjustments Altho I DIY so not too bothered by adjustments.

Ear moulds, I’ll just continue with NHS ear moulds.

2 Likes

Yesh, they do offer 5 years warranty, but for remote adjustment fuhgeddaboudit :wink:

2 Likes