Phonak Target version 7.3 is okay

False alarm. This works okay now.

As of version 7.3;

• Target is saved as a normal folder instead of a (compressed executable file) .exe
1 Like

Thanks for the heads up . I still have my original 7.2 install, I will save it to a USB stick for the future. :smiley:

2 Likes

please DM me a download link
thanks
@mhclavey

Hi PVC, so having kept my version older to keep icube working will I be able to update without problems?
I was thinking of moving to marvel platform later this year.

Sorry for this false alarm. This works now;

Target 7.3 is saved as a normal folder instead of a compressed executable file/.exe.
WeTransfer has a zipping feature but apparently it didn’t work.
When the folder is zipped first before loading to WeTransfer then it works without the failures.

1 Like

Good news!
I couldn’t get icube11 to work with spice platform which is why I keep the older version on my laptop.

Could you please share the link for Target 7.3?

Hi pvc,
Can you send me the link for phonak target software?

Many thanks.

1 Like

hi could you please send me link to download the phonak target 7.3 software? many thanks

Just joined this forum and have been searching for a download link for the latest Phonak Target software. Could you PM a link please? Much appreciated.

hello i just start fitting paradise 90 head aid
can you send me the link for downloading target 7.3
i need soft ajustments
thank you

good morning friend :+1:t3:
can you send me the download link or can you send me a copy of phonak target 7.2
I would really appreciate your help friend

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Would it be possible to also get a download link for 7.3? Please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Hi all ,
New to the hearing aid set, but have found setting up the hearing aids with the Audiologist somewhat time consuming. I have a pair of Audeo Paradise P90R’s with activevent receivers. Finding the right balance between the different modes is quite subjective depending on the environment you are trying to use them in. I think I will take control of this process by taking over the programming of the HA’s using the NoahLink. To do this I will need the Target 7.3 software, which seems to be hidden away on an unpublished link.
Could someone please PM this link. I would be eternally grateful.

Sure, but I recommend to read the target guide before jumping in.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Hi could you please send me link to download the phonak target 7.3 software? PM me many thanks :blush:

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device if you’re going to DIY.

Would you please share a download link for Target 7.3
Thanks