Phonak Target Update

This statement is incorrect.

I agree with this statement.

I think maybe we are quibbling over semantics. I maintain that the Belong models (other than Belong Direct) are the same hardware as the previous Venture models. But if I look at it from your viewpoint, they are different because they have different names, and they have slight cosmetic case mods, and the software was modified to provide SoundRecover2 improvement over SoundRecover.

So I am happy to leave it at that. It all depends on how you define a new hearing aid or a new hearing aid platform.

Oh wait; When we buy used hearing aids on EBay should we pay more for Belong models than we pay for Venture models?

No one said you did.

Who said it wasn’t? But who cares, it’s still available and works perfectly for the Platforms intended.

Belong platform supports icube ll, but the Marvel and Paradise don’t.
The last 2 platforms from phonak are Marvel and Paradise.
Please let that sink in before you jump in to refute it!

You didn’t read the OPs post, he didn’t even want to upgrade to a icube ll, but… with a icube ll he will be able to program both the Venture and Belong platforms if he decides to upgrade, plus program the Quest Q90 he has right now, so it makes sense, the cost of both the Marvel and Paradise Platforms are still very expensive for most people.

3 Likes