Phonak Target Software

Hey there, DIY’ers. While playing with my Phonak Target software this morning, I noticed there was an update. Version 3.3 is now available, which also has updated media files. There are enhancements to the tinnitus program, which is my major complaint.

Now all I need are hearing aids and an iCube. The hearing aids will be fitted on Monday. After returning my first pair (bad experience with Hearing Planet dispenser) I had the most thorough exam I’ve ever had by an AuD. I had intentions of taking the audiogram and doing the rest online, but this guy earned my respect and, therefore, my business. It’s also a fair price in the marketplace: not the highest, not the lowest, but everything including batteries for three years.

My hearing loss is mild, but hearing accurately under adverse conditions is my job, plus I want the tinnitus maskers back. I know the AuD is a computer geek like I am. He knows I have the software, but I doubt he’s going to be a source for an iCube.

Two questions: The iCubes on eBay from China say they’re for the CORE platform, not the Spice platform. Does anyone know for sure if they work on the Audéos? If I decide not to pursue the DIY route, is the original DVD from Phonak with 3.1 on it something I can offer up here if the time comes? I purchased it on eBay. It was my first eBay experience. I don’t want to become a seller.

Thanks!

Hi there…I’d be open to purchasing your Phonak 3.1 Target Software DVD. I’d like to know if this is upgradable to 3.3. Thanks.

Target 3.3 is available for download as a zip file from Phonak India.

so why not give this new AuD a shot at programming your aids and maybe save yourself a bunch of money?

If he is good, do what doc says and save yourself $300.00!

Hello! I didn’t want to open a new topic just for a small question. I’m interested in whether it’s possible to disable in the target software the feature that turns on the device when I put it on charging. It often happens that I charge it and then it discharges without use. I would like to find a solution to this because it’s quite annoying to have to turn it off every time after charging if I’m not using it.

Thank you, Andras

When your HA’s are fully charged they should show solid green lights and remain fully charged as long as the charger is plugged in to a power source. When you take them out of the charger you have the option to either have them turn on automatically or not. This option is in Target on “device options” at the “startup tab”

3 Likes

Thank you, very kind! :hugs: