Phonak Target software download new

Hi, I do have a pair of Costco Brio 5. I wonder if the Target software is good for self-adjusting. Thanks.

Yes, use the latest version of Phonak Target.

Thanks. Looks like I do have the link, as soon as I get back home I will install it.

hello guys, hope you are well. Im looking to program oticon Geno 2 but it isnt recognized on genie 2017.1 either genie 2. i connect the cs44 cable to the programming shoe and everything,yet it’s not detected.it doesnt even detect other Oticon HA. Please help

It should work, Oticon says genie 2016.2 or higher, have you installed your HiPro correctly, does genie recognise the HiPro?
Hopefully you don’t have a model that is locked!

The above Oticon Geno problem was posted on multiple Topics. Perhaps we should answer on the other topic because the issue has nothing in common with Phonak Target.

Hello! Looking to receive a link to download the Phonak Target Software! I have the Phonak P90 and am looking to tweak some settings as needed instead of adjustments by my provider. Thanks!

1 Like

See in this response what @pvc say:

1 Like

Thank you!
DaveL
Toronto

Hello I’d love a download link to latest Phonak Target too please?
I already have NoahLink. Thank you!

Sure, check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

1 Like

Hi, can anyone send me the software? I’ve ordered the NoahLink.

Which software are you looking for,Its Noahlink wireless you’ve ordered?

Could someone send me a link to 7.3? Thanks!

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Hi, I’m looking for Phonak Target software to use with my Noahlink wireless. Any help is appreciated!

do you think you could send me the Phonak Target software via a PM? I would really appreciate it

1 Like

Hello, I have been using Target software since version 5 and it always updated. I am not at version 7.3 but I am not able to update it to version 8.
Anyone could send me the PM with the link for Target 8?
Or anyone know how to upgrade from 7.3 to 8.0?

Thank you very much

You should be able to update in the usual way, are you getting an error when trying to download?
But anyways check your PM.

2 Likes