Phonak Target Fitting Report

I am trying to save my own copy of the hearing aid fittings (for Phonak Naida P70 UP). When the audiologist selects the print option on the Target 8.1 software to generate a PDF software, the numbers on the PDF document are wildly off from the numbers showing up on the screen within the software.

We have tried this out with all the setting iterations, binaural, each ear, numerical, graphical - nothing generates an accurate PDF fitting report!

Any fixes for this?

Never heard of this happening, can’t see how it could happen (truth be told I’ve never actually checked this!) just out of curiousity are your HAs connected at the time of printing, or just from a session that is open?

My hearing aids are not connected at the time of saving the PDF, just trying to save the PDF from the open session saved on the software.

Oh ok as I’ve never actually done it like that, I’ve always had the HAs connected at the time of printing off.

I’ve done it with both - inaccurate PDF readings while hearing aids are connected or not connected

Well that just seems very strange indeed, I don’t know why it’s doing this.

My guess is you are looking at one measurement standard ie:real ear or 2cc or insertion gain and the software is printing a different standard…see options in pic

Hello,

Thanks so much for highlighting this - will check this out today and see if this resolves the issue!

Sanaya

Hi @cleveto, thanks so much for your suggestion above. Resolved the issue much to my joy…I now have all my fitting reports saved accurately!

Writing out the resolution below in case this thread is helpful for anyone else in the future:

1. Check the measurement standard on your setting as per @cleveto’s screenshot
  2. Exit your session and navigate to the home page of the Target software app. Go to settings > reports> there is a drop down list for what the reports are generated in. Select the measurement standard you need. Note that this changes report generation on the software for all sessions.
  3. Go back to your saved session and generate the report
1 Like

That’s weird, you don’t actually need to do any of that to get the correct report printed, but anyway at least you found one way your happy with ; )

1 Like