Phonak Target 7.3 software download

Hello All,

Anyone that can provide me with the 7.3 Phonak Target software download would be greatly appreciated. I have a severe/profound hearing loss and the switch from analogue to digital is absolute torture. Having the software will allow me to fine tune the hearing aid over myself.

Thank you and I look forward to a DM with the link for the hidden software Download.

1 Like

If you have technical ability you may be able to do it yourself; You can download it yourself Here;
Phonak Target and Signia Connexx Downloaders
It will require that you install Python first and then download and run a script.

Also, you should consider downloading the latest one as it is better than 7.3 whilst still being compatible with all the Hearing Aids 7.3 is

You can still use the built-in target updater to get the latest version as well.

1 Like

Hi, my name is peer, I would like to ask you, if it possible to download the target anywhere? I have Phonak Marvel
Thanks so lot

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
  • Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use
1 Like

I’d appreciate a download link for Phonak Target . Thanks.

Welcome to the forum sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Read up on the user guides as well very handy for setting up the first fit.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Would it be possibe to get a copy of the Phonak Target software? I currently use Oticon More hearing aids and already have the Noahlink device (and Genie software) but am about to trial some Phonak Lumity aids and would like the ability to make small adjustments myself. Would be very grateful for help in obtaining the software. Many thanks.
David

Welcome to the forum,sure no problem, just be sure to read the user guide as it’s very handy for setting up the first time, as you’ve been doing DIY on your Oticon you’ll find it easier, target software is a little different, it there’s anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum, there’s plenty of us doing DIY here on hearingtracker.

Many thanks for the welcome and the information,
David

1 Like

Hello can you please help me out with the phonak fitting software for the phonak limity I would like to make ajustments to my hearing aids thank you

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Hi there, any chance of a link for the Phonak Target software so I am able to make adjustments to my paradise P-90s? Much appreciated, thankyou.

Hi there, sure, but you will need the Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects.
Read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Could someone please steer me towards the Target and Phoneme Perception Test software for my Lyrics?

Thank You

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the correct programming device (Lyric programming wand?)
Do check out the user guide for programming these,as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thanks tenkan and yes I have one on the way thanks.

1 Like

[quote=“joerich07, post:1, topic:72035”]
Hello All,

Anyone that can provide me with the 7.3 Phonak Target software download would be greatly appreciated. I have a severe/profound hearing loss and the switch from analogue to digital is absolute torture. Having the software will allow me to fine tune the hearing aid over myself

Hi, can you please send me link to phonak target software?
thanks