Phonak Target 6.0: What's new?

I already saw in a thread that some people updated to Phonak Target 6.0. I just did, too.

So, apart from support for the Marvel series, I didn’t see anything that changed for my Belongs, yet. Did anyone else see other changes than the Marvel support?

EDIT:
For those that want to update their Target software, but don’t know how:
Target Software>Setup>Online services> :heavy_check_mark: Enable online services> :heavy_check_mark: Autmatically check for updates > :heavy_check_mark: Download in the background.

0 Likes

For an explanation, see this post on the fitting software thread;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids .

0 Likes

The Target software auto-updates from originally 4.3, which was provided by the for-pvc-effectively-pay-it-forward-thread :wink:

0 Likes

My updates is showing now for Target 6.0. It wasn’t showing yesterday.

1 Like

Roses are Red.
Links are Blue .
Go the the proper place to obtain fitting software.
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids .
The second paragraph pertains to you;

0 Likes

Yes, that’s where you can find it. Works!

0 Likes

I finally stumbled on something wholly new:
In acoustics there is a choice ear mold that now includes vents of diameter 0.6-0.8mm and it is even the recommended** setting for me. I was always bothered that I couldn’t get smaller vents for my custom molds. Rather detest occluded, but don’t really like to have such a large hole drilled into them as needed before to get within choice range. (Thanks @Dani for making me look at acoustics again!).

As I had chosen slim tips, I do not know whether this was an error or whether ear molds is newly added, too. Does anyone remember/know what was available in Target 5.x?

** The diameter choice not the ear molds. The recommended choice would be power dome, but I can never get beyond that itchy phase with those: Tried for weeks!

0 Likes

I’ve had 0.6mm to 0.8mm vents selected for the last year or so. I wear ear molds with my conductive loss.

0 Likes

So I missed the ear mold category for over half a year now in favour of the slim tip? Odd!

0 Likes

Could it be that it was different for the Bolero SP B90? I just looked at my prior AudiogramDirects and they all give an exclamation point indicating that I used different acoustics before. Seems a rather big thing to miss.
Just checked it in Phonak Target 5.4 on my laptop, it was there all along, indeed.

0 Likes