Phonak Roger X receivers, are they at all needed?

And, can I use Roger pen with Marvel aids, that do not have t-coil?

@MilosDj

Only if you have the licenses in your Marvel.

Yes, I am aware of that 1744 number.

How can I chek if aids have licences?

I have fitting software and hardware

@MilosDj

You’ve said your M90 don’t have licenses because you left them in your M30!

@MilosDj

Go to device options on Target and it’ll tell you if you have Roger licenses / receivers installed.

M3os werebought independently from M90s. M30s were fitted with brand new Roger On IN. And you said that “Each hearing aid has to have a license.”

So, if I understand correcly, both M30 and M90 should have receivers

@MilosDj

Don’t think you’re fully understanding me.

As you’ve left the licenses in your M30, you don’t have licenses in your M90!

Look at the link I posted above.

But, if I sold M30s with receivers, why shouldn’t my M90 have receives

The M30 don’t need licenses because you’ve sold them!

It should of been up to new owner to install licenses.

Because like I’ve said, you left them IN YOUR M30 so they can’t be transferred to your M90!

Read the link I posted above and it’ll make sense!

I still don’t understand why would one pair of aids be in any way related to completely another pair? Yes, I probably lost receivers from M30, but why would receivers from m90 be lost?

Because you need to install the licenses in to your M90 from the Roger On iN.

Read the link above!

As you didn’t transfer the licenses back into the Roger On from your M30, you’ve lost them permanently!

The Roger On iN only has a pair of licenses, it doesn’t give you unlimited licenses.

Ok, that is clear now. But it contradicts your statement that “Each hearing aid has
a license.”

@MilosDj

No I said, the Roger On can be connected to 100s of hearing aids as long as they have licenses or you use the Roger X receivers.

Any Roger Mic can connect to 100s of hearing aids as long as they have the licenses or Roger X receivers.

Altho thinking about it, I think the limit is 99 pairs of Aids per Roger Mic!

Ok, thanks for your help. Once more, where can I see if M90s have licnces?
If I buy receiver, it has to be 03?

Can I use Roger On IN with Roger MyLink? I know it’s against logic since the main advantage of Roger on in is not having anything around the neck, but given that I practically lost receivers, can I still use Roger On in that way?

Yes that is another way of using the Roger On with the myLink as long as your Marvel have Telecoil.