Phonak Roger Bluetooth Issues

Thanks @Raudrive, I really appreciate you taking the time to help… So, just to be clear, you’re suggesting that I pair my PC and my cell phone to my hearing aids? I avoided this as I thought using the HFP/HSP BT profile simultaneously on two devices was not possible.

If this works, I’ll send you beer!

1 Like

Yes, pair your phone and PC to the aids. Your phone should be priority.
Take the my Phonak app off your phone. See how that goes for a while.
Keep us posted.

Brewing a pale ale right now. Should be tasty!

Something else many have had good luck with is using the TV connector on the PC rather than using one of your Bluetooth spots for thePC.

1 Like

iPhone, ipad, macbook pro, samsung pro tablet, onda (cheap but great china) windows tablet with phone card. Paired to all, only connect to one at a time. Also paired to 3 roger devices, select, pen, remote mic. Also one TV connect that I move around.

Cool. That sounds exactly like what I’m going for, excepting the MacBook. I’m using random Dells depending on the use case.

Are you using any telephony software?

The Onda tablet is android and windows and has a SIM slot that i use for different cards for travel i can fax, and teleconference as well as messaging and voice calls. Had some problems with skype but now use FaceTime worldwide.

Thank you for that, Psych1. I’m really glad that Bluetooth is working so well for you. :slight_smile:

How do you keep all of your devices paired? My M90s max out at 2 pairs - anything beyond that and my paired devices appear to fall off on a last-in-first-out basis.

Others here have had problems, I haven’t. When pairing a new device I believe it is necessary to turn off BT on your other paired devices. But after that i do not turn off BT but just disconnect from one before connecting to another.

Last night I did some trial phone calls with my iPhone 7 and my “new to me” Roger Select. Most of my family use iPhones however my daughter uses an Android phone. I noticed a significant drop off in the sound quality when talking to her versus when talking with another iPhone user. I had problems understanding and recognizing words. Anyone else notice or experience this?