Phonak Paradise & Roger on iN factory reset

I wonder if I want to do a reset to factory settings for Naida Paradise HA and I already have the licenses for the Roger on iN in the HA, does this means I will lose the licenses?

I don’t think you would loose them but you could transfer the licenses back into the On to be on the safe side?

2 Likes

@Zebras I was thinking in case of doing a reset without the hassle of transferring the licenses back to roger. :roll_eyes:

I wasn’t aware as you didn’t mention that. I can’t read your mind! :weary:

1 Like

@Zebras No worries :upside_down_face:

The licenses come from the Roger on iN in the first place. Just transfer it back if it gets wiped of the HA’s.
PH_Installation_Guide_BtB_Roger_iN_microphones_210x297_EN_V2.00_10.pdf (158.0 KB)

1 Like

@BrBarry Much appreciated, Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve spoken to Phonak Tech. dept. again, and they said the licenses will not disappear if you do a HA reset, meaning they will not be affected.

Just a follow up to anyone who wants to reset his/her Phonak HA with Roger licenses already installed.
I’ve spoken to Phonak DE and Phonak USA Audiology, and both said you will not lose the licenses if you factory reset the HA.
The USA one, even checked it on black&white paper, she was really helpful as was the German guy.
But the UK (tech. dept) one, she was rude and flip flopped.
Kudos to Phonak DE & Phonak USA Audiology.