Phonak Paradise receiver tubes

Hi all,

The receivers of my Phonak Paradise are friction fitted into my custom shells using a soft (silicon?) tube that can be replaced. The end of these tubes can be seen as a transparent rim surrounding the wax filter.

My ear wax seems to destroy the silicon tube and the transparent rim falls away. Sooner or later the receiver and shell are no longer united.

The last time this happened my HA returned my aids to Phonak to replace the tubes, and I had to do without them for a few days, which is inconvenient. Somewhere I saw an official Phonak video that I remembered showing how simple it is to replace these tubes, but I can’t find that video again! The video showed how the replacement tube is inserted in the shell and gently puled through until the lip snaps into place. The excess tube is then simply cropped off.

Can anyone point me in the direction of that video or to any other resources that might help me.

Greeting from Switzerland, home of Phonak!

1 Like

For my activevent receivers with titanium slimtips, I use something called “slimtip link av” which match your description exactly.

WH

1 Like

Hey WhiteHat,

That’s EXACTLY the video I was looking for - thanks a lot!
Now I have to get my (Swiss) audi to order me the tools and some spare tubes.

Greetings from Switzerland!

1 Like