Phonak Paradise P50-UP to P90-UP the same?

Translated by google translator
Is it correct that the Phonak Paradise UP devices from UP50 to UP90 are identical and can only be adjusted using software?
If I buy the cheaper Phonak Paradise 50UP, can I update it to 90UP with Noahlink, for example?

No not true at all, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I thought so.
In some forums it is reported that the same hearing aid was upgraded or downgraded during the test phase.

This is only possible with a so called Trial device
Audi praxis can get special demo devices for Trials. This Trial devices have a special firmware , and the Trial devices could be programmed with Target to the available tech-levels 30, 50, 70, 90.

Trial devices are available for every Phonak devices (Audeo Trial , Naida Trial ) and this demo devices have Trial imprinted on the housing.
The Trial devices can be programmed in Target, but they will start beeping after 6 weeks (or 8 weeks ) that beeping sound will signaling that the Trial phase has ended.

The beeping signal could be suspended again for the 6/8 week period , by connecting the hearing aids to Target.

4 Likes

I think one of Sonova’s other brands, maybe unitron, can be upgraded later using codes of some kind. But not Phonak.

WH

4 Likes