Phonak paradise and roger on

Hello
I am using the Roger On to connect to my Landline office phone. Everything works. The only problem is talking to my customers requires to use the phones handset. I was told that in place of the handset use a quick disconnect headset to be able to talk.

I tried several headsets non was successful. Any suggestions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Scott

@rxscott63

I’ve used this in the past.

Not sure if it would work for you. I realise you’re likely not be in the UK as well.

https://www.deafequipment.co.uk/product/6318268/3PRPK4B/Telephone-handset-adaptor-for-the-Phonak-Roger-On--Pen---Select

Hello
My Cisco landline phone does have an aux imput. All im trying to do is avoid picking up the handset. I was told that you can replace the handset with a headset or use a stand alone microphone in place of the handset so the customer can hear me. Plugging into the phone adapter into the handset and then using a headset that can replace the hand set. This does not work. Would the aux jack work or a Bluetooth wireless headset(with a microphone) this way i could hear thru roger on and talk thru the wireless headset. Is it possible to connect hearing aid and Bluetooth headset at same time??

I also can connect to my Cisco phone using Plantronics MDA220 hub however i can hear well cause the external mics pick up back round noice

It’s like trading one problem for another

OH MY HEAD HURTS NOW LOL

@rxscott63

Would you connect the Bluetooth headset to phone as you can’t pair Bluetooth to Roger on?