Phonak P90 landline phone connection

Z300M said he has a Panasonic phone with Bluetooth, not Gigaset. I was responding to the post early in this thread (the second post) listing gigaset phones that are compatible with Phonak HAs.

I like the sound on my cell phone using bluetooth through my Paradise hearing aids. And I have always had problems with the quality of my landline (Spectrum cable) going to my Phonak hearing aids using duophone. So what I’ve done is set up call forwarding from my landline to my cell phone. Call forwarding is something that is done through your phone/cable company web page.
How it works is that both phones ring and whichever is answered first (landline or the cell phone line) gets the call. If the cell phone answers first then the call is rerouted to my cell phone line. This may cause usage charges if your cell phone is not set to be unlimited calls. I also have the cell phone’s voice mail set up to take longer so that my landline answering machine answers those calls first. So if I don’t answer the call using the cell phone then there is no difference from how the normal landline works. Call forwarding can be very useful to people who travel by allowing one to route those calls to your cell phone. I find that the quality of these landline calls using Paradise bluetooth is very good.

Thank you all… even if i am good in techs, I never had the idea to forward calls from my landline to my cell.
But now, i have a second question : even if the paradises are conected to my Iphone and i can call someone immediatelly throug bluetooth connection, when i receive a call and respond the automatic bluetooth connection drops out and i have to choose again manually, by pushing the Speaker icon and choose between SPEKER< I PHONE & R-Phonak Hearing aid.
Any thoughts ? I have I phone 11 renewed with the last software (15.1) Updated

Sorry sebakourk but I can’t answer your question because I’m using an android cell phone. Just to clarify what I do is I answer the incoming call using the cell phone (versus pressing the button on my hearing aid) to initiate the conversation but fortunately the phone automatically defaults to bluetooth and to my R-Phonak Hearing aid. Maybe you could check the Internet for someone who has experience with bluetooth, the IPhone, and receiving calls. It really doesn’t sound to me like a Phonak issue so you might find greater expertise elsewhere.