Phonak notificiation sound level

Hi,

Curious if there is anyway to lower the volume of the notification sounds without lowing anything else? This is with my Phonak Lumity 70-R and a Samsung S22+

Is this something I can do, or do I have to have my audiologist do this?

Thanks!

1 Like

I too would like to know how to lower or turn off my Phonak L90 notification sound. I am mentioning the one that makes a three note notification that my program has automatically changed. I notice this happens in my kitchen whenever I go there and the tv is on with my Roger On converting sound in the living room next to each other. The programs change frequently and chimes each time. I have an Audeo L90 Phonak and an iPhone.

I hope we can both get remedies.

3 Likes

Yeah you’ll need to get your clinic to make the changes, you’ll see that screenshot in target software.

4 Likes

I have a S20, go to settings - sound and vibrations - volume - and turn down the level of what you want to change, works on mine.

1 Like

I would like to be able to hear the start up noise on my right hearing aid. I do hear it on the left side. I’ll be following this thread.
Dan

Ah, yes, thanks for the reminder. I’d rather have a way to do this for the HAs directly as I don’t wear them all the time and I’d prefer to keep the other notification sound levels the same, but it is at least a work around. Thank you.

Thanks, I’ll print this out and take it with me to my Audiologist.