Phonak Nathos Nova M

Hello
I have recently received Phonak Nathos Nova M hearing aids. They use 312 size batteries.
Does anyone know if it is possible to use rechargeable batteries in them if so what makes of battery and charger?

Pretty confident the answer is no. Hearing aids need to be designed to use rechargeables.

You would need the Nathos Nova PR to use rechargeable’s.

Nathos Nova M are the Bolero M70 M.

I just picked up a pair of these today. The very pleasant audiologist noted they’re battery only…for now. Possibly rechargeable options are in the supply chain.

@garethjwells
There’s nothing extra special about the rechargeable part, in fact the M (battery) version, has a t-coil unlike the rechargeable verson.

I had the choice, and chose the battery version. There are other pros and cons, which are evident in many posts on here. There are no “rechargeble” batteries that fit in the battery compartments of 10,13,312,675 hearing aids… as far as I know.

Peter

Can you use Nathos Nova M with Target, or you need NHS specific Target?
Thx

NHS specific only I’m afraid

1 Like

It’s the normal Target @Baltazard, but you need the code to see the NHS aids and adjust them.
Post on the Diy category and someone will help.

3 Likes

@PeterH @michael1 Thank you all.
I got me a pair of Nathos Nova M through NHS Hospital, so I think I will wait before DIY on them, I hope I can get a pair of paradise/lumity on ebay for a reasonable price so I can experiment.

Thank you all.

@Baltazard
My suggestion is to stick to Battery Aids, on the used market, as those rechargeables could be worn down depending on usage, but you won’t know. Anyway, good luck.

1 Like

@PeterH Thank you, hopefully I will.