Phonak naida link

had my cochlear implant put in November 2017 right side, shortly after began to have problems with the phonak naida link hearing aid using batteries at an alarming rate like every 1/2 hour so began to test the batteries only to find out they in fact were not dead, after trying several brands of batteries all to no avail it was finally determined that the ha was defective phonak replaced it and all was good for about a month and half and now the new one is doing the same thing. Has anybody else had this problem ? I can’t be the only one experiencing this problem, If I am then I must be doing something wrong in my ha care or something, appreciate any info regarding this problem. Thanks

My friend had the same problem. It turned out to be a moisture problem. She started using an electric dry box and now has no trouble.

Thank you Zebra, have used an electric dryer with a decadent package since the Ha was new still having issues but happy to hear( no pun intended) that someone else has experienced this problem so that I’m not the only one.

What brand of CI did you get? And where is the magnet positioned? I’m just wondering about the position the magnet, and if it is fairly strong could it be interfering with the HA in any way??

Advanced Bionics, Phonak Naida link aid, implant on right side aid on left. 4 magnets in processor connection not sure of the strength.

@usedknobby Yes I realise you said that you CI was on the R, and HA on the L. I was advised by my CI aud when I was going through the assessment process this year that magnets could interfere with the HA. But not always. Depends on a lot of variables.

I just got the phonak naida link UP. is there disinj that can be petrified I get the sofware of his ,

written in here " Consult the Bimodal Fitting Report from the Naída CI Fitting Software (SoundWave) "

thank you.