Phonak Naida L50-SP - programming issues

You’re welcome. Make sure if Phonak Naida Lumity 90 has Naida Link technology to make connection with sound processor from Advanced Bionics.

I’m not sure does Lumity platform has model linking with Naida CI Marvel. Ask @joanhawsey or @Michael_Phonak about Naida HA compatibility with sound processor.

Not all Phonak aids link with the CI. The only one that does is the Naida Link Marvel. See this link to the Phonak list of HAs. Hearing Aids | Phonak

I am happy with my AB CI and Naida Link Marvel. I am crossing my fingers that the new platform Phonak recently announced will eventually be used for a new Link HA with the CI. Might be a a couple years.

4 Likes

@joanhawsey, thanks for your clarification.

@younguy69,I think Naída Link Marvel will give you more benefits due to its bimodal features despite being an older platform than Naída Lumity. It is up to you to test if it is true in your case.

And if you have that possibility:

You can probably get a newer sound processor and newer Naida after 4 years.

Make sure your audiologist has knowledge about bimodal features and knows what to do to make proper adjustments.

The proper earmold with as close venting as possible and REM will also be key factors in your case.

@Tony3, I think this topic would be of interest to you. Maybe you don’t have to be afraid of the “outdated” Naida Link Marvel and bimodal features would give you more benefits?