Phonak Naida 90PR Battery prblems?

Hello, I have one of my aid which on the charger gives 99% but when I remove it turns off. The day before it was working fine? What is the cause and what to do?
THANKS

I have Paradise P90’s - however last night my left (master aid) lost it’s way and I had to reboot it. Everything is fine following the reboot.

From the Phonak User Guide:

1. Rebooting your hearing aid
    Use this technique if your hearing aid is in an error state. This will not remove or delete any program or settings.
    1.Press the lower part of the button for at least 15 seconds. It does not matter if the hearing aid is switched on or off before you start pressing the button. There is no light or acoustic notification at the end of the 15 seconds.

2.Place the hearing aid in the power-connected charger and wait until the indicator light blinks green. This can take up to 30 seconds. The hearing aid is now ready to use.

Good Luck

3 Likes

Thank you Berettadm1, I have been made rebooting. Unfortunately, after few seconds hearing aid placed in the charger, I have only indicator light is orange. Nothing more

Sorry to hear the reboot was not successful.

Assuming your charger is not the cause of your issues it would make sense to contact your AuD for assistance.

Good Luck

David

I’ve had that issue some time ago. Paradise P90R’s.

Once I rebooted I found that my hearing aid charge was 0

I had to recharge the hearing aid; it had been fully charged when I took it out of the charger first thing in the morning. Happened twice. Fingers crossed. Hope it doesn’t happen again.