Phonak MyPhonak app

Hey
I wear the Phonak paradise hearing aid

I use the mda 200 with blue tooth dongle to connect to my Cisco work phone.
I Also use the Roger On in when talking to customers

I have iPhone 11 which I use the MYPHONAK APP.

THE problem is when I use the Mda to connect to my work phone the app is disabled. So when I’m done with the call the app has to connect to my aids takes too long to re establish a connection. When it does it it shows Bluetooth streaming device and not Roger on in. I have to manually slide to the Roger on
I tried turning off Bluetooth on my iPhone but when disconnect mda 200 my aids don’t turn back on to use the Roger on

What needs to be done

All i want i my aids to go back to the Roger On In after I disconnect

Frustrated
Scott Sattler

Maybe your hearing aids are set to manual change and not automatic change for the Roger program?

Hi,
Does the Sky M70M work only with the Myphonak Junior app, or will it also work with the standard MyPhonak app.

@Zebras would know for sure, but sky is a junior product so it’d make sense for it to only work with the appropriate app.

Only Junior as far as I know

Hi,
I programmed the pair of Sky M70M and confirm it only works with the myphonak junior app. the normal myphonak app can find ye 2 aids, but give the message this model is not supported.

The app is a bit weird, it will detact and you can change the volume, select the programs to use. bu to ge the music and phone to work with the bluetooth, yo have to use the phone bluetooth device detect, than seletc the found HR, than under tis, select tick the music and phone option for the HA to work with phonecalls ans streaming.

On other brands HA, like Syarkey or Signia, once the app found the HA, the calls and music would work.

Yeah that classic bluetooth works a bit different from MFi and ASHA, but still you got everything working, I believe @Zebras has used the sky version, so could shed some light on this.

hi,
yeah, the bluetooth on the M70M is only 4.2, so its not asha, which need 4.0 and up.