Phonak Lumity - Phonak tweet

It looks like Phonak are extending the Phonak Lumity range in some way. They just tweeted this morning “We have exciting updates to the Phonak Lumity family coming soon! Stay tuned.” - with the gif below:

A BTE/Superpower BTE perhaps?

3 Likes

I guess that’s ultra power hearing aids
maybe new aids usable in space :grin:

1 Like

The first is BTE, you can see the shape of the tube at the top. The fourth is the SLIM version, the thin version like the Signia Styleto.
Also, although we’re not sure if it will come out, the Lumity might come out now with a replaceable battery.

Not sure if the BTE version will get a rechargeable version like the UP. It wasn’t there until now. maybe such a version will come out now.

1 Like

The fifth one in the picture is, now I see the same BTE but SP version, it is a bit smaller but still has a tube on the top.

1 Like

I believe its called “Micro BTE” or “miniBTE”.

Its a new type of hearing aids. However, only 85 size receiver available.

I don’t understand why miniBTE and what benefits.

Could be as @kevels55 mentioned in his tweet the new Nadia lumity. Also to me one of them looks a bit like it could be a cros coming as well. Will have to wait and see but maybe excellent news either way

2 Likes

Thank you @LRav… Yeah, apparently from what I hear from Phonak senior management (unofficially) an all new singing & dancing Nadia Lumity BTE, will be on the go in October here in the UK, and hopefully worldwide? I am unsure as yet, whether this will be a a UP or SP, hopefully a Cros as well? Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Kev!

That’s excellent.
Meanwhile people who need those features have been buying Paradise related models or other makes I suspect.

DaveL

1 Like