Phonak Lumity Noise Suppression and Target adjustments?

Just got fitted for my new Phonak Lumity HAs. I notice on the App when I am in Automatic I hear a faint static all the time. If I move the Noise Suppression slider all the way to the right the static disappears. How can I make an adjustment in Target that will globally add this noise suppression?
Big John

Only in autosence, no other programs have it?

Noise reduction is lowering the overall gain to mask it, static is usually like white noise.
Be careful tho, it could be “floor noise” (circuit noise) you have enough low end to hear it.

2 Likes

I’ve read that noise reduction in the app relates directly to noise block in Target.See How Do I Apply My Patient’s myPhonak App Adjustments to Their Hearing Aid Settings in Phonak Target? Audiology online.

Natalie Nelson, AuD

Sorry don’t know how to paste a link

1 Like

I had the same static or white noise and found lowering the “tk35 gain” helped on Phonak Marvel. Tk35 gain is not available on the Luminty’s but check in program options for “soft noise reduction” and adjust from there.

1 Like

Here it is:

2 Likes

Thanks, how do I do that?

@michael1
Go to the site you want to link to … click on the “http://what.ever.it.has.in.it” in the address bar of your browser and copy the address line.
Then go to hearingtracker message and Paste in what you copied … easy-peasy

Thanks, I thought it was more complicated than that.