Phonak Lumity Life + Iphone 11

Hello,
I am demoing the Lumitys (L-90) Life and I already paired them to my Iphone11. I have two questions:

1. When i respond to incoming calls, voice is transfered to my phone and not aytomatically in my hearing aids. I have to press the menu button to select my hearing aidis. Is there an option to choose from my phone menu to transfer inocoming callas directly in the h.as ? I know that with my previous aids (otticon OpN) this was possible, but the connection now is different throught the menu. I asked my audi to turn off the possibility to respond my phone by clicking the hearing aids button. I suppose this is the reason. Is there any option to respond my phone automatically by pressing the green button and listeniing the incoming call, with out presssing the aids buttons?
    2.Multimedia sounds are passing automatically in my hearing aids through my hearing aids and I would like to mute / exclude this type of sounds. I did that with my previous aids. Is it possible to repeat the same with the lumitys ?
    I see that the main difference is that my previous oticons where connected to my iphone through the “ACCESSIBILITY → HEARING AIDS” menu but the Phonak ones via the generic bluetooth connection, so i cannot find if and where the related settings are.
    Thank you in advance!

If you want the call to go right to the hearing aids, you have to have the feature enable on the hearing aid where you press one of the volume buttons to answer. If you answer from your iPhone, you will have to manually route the call to your hearing aids by selecting the button on your iPhone that you use for turning on the speaker, etc.

If you want to mute system sounds, slide the manual mute switch on your iPhone to mute (red showing). That will mute the system sounds.

Jordan

thanks for your answer.
for muting the multimedia sounds, i have to do it any time i start an application (ps a game or a video?). Isn’t there a generic setting to exclude multimedia sounds from my hearing aids ?

@JordanK I guess I’m confused, as when my phone rings, it goes directly to my hearing aids automatically. IF I want the call to come out of my iphone speaker, I have to turn off bluetooth on my phone. I’m not understanding - I answer on phone or double tap on hearing aid. I have L90s Life.