Phonak Lumity Life aids having "connection" issues

I’ve been using a pair of “loaner” Phonak Lumity Life aids for about a month now, as one pair of my own Lifes are in the shop.

A few days ago, I got a 3-note (in descending tone) chime from the aids upon startup. Now, a few days later, I’m getting the same 3-note chime almost every hour. Are these aids dying? Or is it a “connection alert” as described in the list of Alert Tones HERE?

Luckily, I get in to see my audi and turn these loaners in for my repaired Lifes on Friday … not a moment too soon, as I can see them just going POOF!

Are they Trial Aids?

Sounds like your Trial is up and you need to return to the audiologist to get them reset.

Trial Aids can be set for a month and sometimes 6 weeks.

3 Likes

The Lumities can be set for up to 12 weeks.

Wow that’s pretty good, used to be 6 then it went to 8 and now 12 weeks, can’t complain about that it’s a pretty good trial.

I think y’nailed it!!! Dogone it was March 15th when I got these, and my troubles just started a few days ago … like exactly ONE MONTH after I got 'em.

Well, fingers crossed they’ll see me in to my app’t on Friday at 11am, cuz my only other pair of Lumity Life aids are the ones my audi didn’t run “feedback management” on before letting me go. So they WHISTLE DIXIE all day long. No way to get rid of the feedback and be able to hear at the same time.