Phonak Lumity 90 vs. widex 440 for music production and gigging?

Any music people (producers, composers, musicians, performers) here preferring the Phonaks? I think I might like them better than the Widex, despite what the advertising says about widex being the musicians choice. I’m not perceiving the delay I’ve heard stories about, and with some fine tuning, they’re starting to sound fairly natural and feed back SO much less than the widex.

This is all a very subjective opinion of course, I prefer the Signia models, the best one for you is the one you like best!
Yeah that zero delay from Widex was a big thing from their marketing department,seems no one else at the “moment” has bothered to follow suit.

1 Like

I am a music person, playing, recording, mixing etc. I have Phonak P90 for the last 3 years and they work well for me in that context. Of course, it is quite likely I hear differently to a “normal” person so when I record and mix I can never be sure if it is acceptable - but never-the-less I have not had any complaints for others in the final result. Unfortunately I have never tried Widex so cannot say whether or not Phonak are better or worse…

1 Like

I wear Oticon More 1 and they are good for music too. It’d be great to trial the 440s and the Lumitys to compare them to my Mores. Currently that is not possible for me though.

1 Like