Phonak iOS app: any way to remove Personalized program from button sequence only?

For my L90-Rs the app shows only three “Fitted by Hearing Care Professional” programs: Automatic, Speech in loud noise, and TV Connector + mic. These have been selectable either in the app at the top of the Home page or via button press. The app also provides three “Personalized Adjustments” programs: Restaurants, Music, and TV. But I hadn’t used any of those three until last night, when I touched the “TV” button at the top of the Home screen. Later, I touched Automatic to return to that program. But now I have four programs in the button-press sequence. I see that in the app I can choose to edit the TV program, including deleting it. Is there any way to keep it as an option in the app but remove it from the button-press sequence?

Oddly enough, the TV program only shows up when the tv is on. Also, when you start streaming, a +Bluetooth program will show up.

I infer that you’re using a TV Connector attached to your TV. My TV Connector is attached to my desktop computer in my office; I don’t use it with TV. But I bet you’re right as to why the “TV” program shows up in myPhonak!