Phonak iCube II - FOR SALE - UK ONLY

Phonak iCube II for sale but no NeckLoop. The ComPilot NeckLoop will work tho and can still be bought.

This iCube battery has failed so needs to be used with a cable plugged into the computer.

£15 with free p&p.
Payment via bank transfer.

Hi @Zebras , yeah Ruth, I will take the iCube II if that’s okay, please confirm, and I will send you the money… Cheers Kev :smile:

1 Like

I’ll message you :slight_smile:

@kevels55

1 Like

im to late again… :pensive: again

would you be kind enough to sell it to me ? please :pleading_face:

1 Like

There is one from America on ebay. I know the dealer because I bought compilot and tv link from him a long time ago. I can say that he is reliable.

Do you have a compatible hearing aid for the iCube? Only certain phonak hearing aids are compatible. Be careful as icube does not support newer hearing aids.

Yes @andreanboea you can have it, to you, the price is zero, free of charge, I will throw in a set of Phonak Naida V90 BTE’s hardly used and in immaculate condition, and anything else I can find, there is a set of Phonak Spice BTE’s, also a iCube 1 if you want it? I just bought a new neck loop for the iCube 2. I am aware you distribute aids free, I do not mind helping out… PM me your address, and I will gather whatever I can find, and post it off to you via expedited Air Mail… Cheers Kev :wink:

3 Likes