Phonak HF3 wax guard is terrible to remove and resound is using HF3 for it's RIC

Tool is just so bad getting the wax guard out. I had to use a nail to pry it out… I swear phonak doesn’t have customers testing the products before they release it…

I find it is disc by disc. My first 2 discs ea side were horrible to get out. I tried different tools, but they refused in most cases to grab the threads enough to pull them out. Lastest discs are great! No idea what is different.

WH

Do you mean “ITC” HA’s as opposed to “RIC” aids? I thought my Omnia 962s are RIC HA’s. The body is behind my ear lobe, and the receiver is on a wire in the canal (“RIC”). And the Omnias still use Cerustop wax guards (Thank God!). @JordanK didn’t cite that as an “important” difference in his Omnia vs. Lumity review (<<<joke>>>). When my audi showed me how to change the Lumity wax guards, I didn’t jump up and down with glee!

no i’m talking about the resound omnia UP RIC earmold, It seems that resound is using is both, depending on what earmold//…