Phonak cros ii aids

Just been fitted with my Phonak cros ii aids today but I’m now wondering if there’s an app you can get on your phone for them if anyone can let me know I would be grateful also if there is how would you connect the app to your aids also does anyone know if any of the roger devices will be compatible with with the Phonak cros ii

The only app available that would work with your setup is the Phonak RemoteControl app, but it needs to be used in conjunction with a streaming device (ComPilot II or ComPilot Air II). Roger compatibility is available if you attach a Roger receiver to the hearing aid on your better ear, or if you use the ComPilot II with a Roger receiver plugged in.

Thank you for letting me know this information I’ll see if I can find out about compilot from my audiologist at my follow up appointment

I have had the Phonak Cros II aids for a few months now. My audi tells me that because Phonak uses bluetooth to communicate between the bad ear and the good ear, there is no bluetooth channel to use for a Compilot or a cell phone. And I know he would love to sell me a Compilot if he could do so!
All you have available to control your aids are the push buttons. Your Audi can set those to control either the program or the volume. I have tried both options and decided to go with the program control. I can use it when listening to a live band to reduce distortion (the music program). The other 3 programs seem to be pretty much the same.

As I already told you back in August, this is not true.

My apologies Rasmus! I must have missed seeing your response back in August. My main problem has been understanding the TV dialog. Now I know what I want for a birthday present this year!

Hi thank you to people for there response just one more thing though I’ve noticed since my fitting he had to use a really small open fit dome on my left ear as the canal is smaller than my right ear but I’ve been finding it keeps pushing its way out a bit over the course of the day is this something moulds would solve as I’m think about asking at my follow up what to do about this