Phonak coupling code for target software

i am trying to program my phonak audeo 90 aids and the target software keeps asking for a coupling code any ideas

Can you provide a screen clip of the notification/request?
Also see How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY] scrolling down to locked hearing aids. What’s the history of your hearing aids?

i got the hearing aids from my uncle he got them from the va

What programming device are you using?

See How to choose a programming device to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

Capture

i am trying to use the i cube ii

I don’t know what a coupling code is. What if you just set each of the acoustics selections to match the hearing instruments receivers/domes and leave the coupling code blank?

You shouldn’t need the coupling code to program them , I’ve never needed to, as pvc says just carry on and do the programming without it.

The coupling code is required only for a Phonak custom ear piece (SlimTip or cShell) that has AOV (Acoustically Optimized Venting) technology. The code is a six-digit number that is engraved on the shell. To optimize the calculated frequency response of the hearing aid, it should be entered in the Fitting Software “Acoustic Parameter” Section.

4 Likes

Love this forum. Didn’t expect this detail to be documented! Was already worrying that it would have something to do with locked hearing aids. ( I am buying 2nd hand Bolero B90’s tomorrow.)