Phonak ComPilot II is not streaming audio to my hearing aids

I just bought a second hand Phonak Compilot II - the problem is I can’t hear any input.
When I switch it on (with Main pressed) I can hear the introduction audio well. I can turn the volume up and down and the intro stops when I press Main again. It means that the connection between the hearing aids and the Compilot II works fine.
I can pair BT devices without problem - I paired my phone (‘connected for calls and audio’) and my PC where I can select the Compilot II as output device. When I start audio on a device the blue light stays on continuous, so it connects a stream. When I press Main the music stops, pressing again: the music continues. All very fine and as expected.
But I can not hear any music at all! Nothing!
Last experiment: I connected an MP3 player via cable in the audio input. Orange light is continuous, so it detects input but again: no sound…
I am lost! Is there anyone who knows what to do?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your response.
I assumed that the linking was OK, because I could hear the introduction in my hearing aids. How to link it to my own hearing aids?

1 Like

You’ll need to take it to your audiologist to have it linked to your aids.

Indeed, I asked my audi en she paired them using Target. Once I received my iCube II i now know how to do it myself… :slight_smile:

Ahhh… I am a newbie in the field of hearing aids as a hobby and I want to proceed carefully… first get to know the ins and outs, read a lot on fora and make a backup of my current settings before before getting into programming them for real.
Thanks for your help! It works well and I am a happy camper!