PHONAK Brio R 312T Ric Hearing Aids

what program works with these hearing aids? PHONAK Brio R 312T Ric Hearing Aids i do not see them in target 6.0 or in ipfg 2.6e so what program works and can these be programmed with the icibe? thanks bp.

Check out the DIY section. Search for PVC and click on his avatar. Lots of info on self programming. To answer your question, Brios will show up once hearing aids are detected by programming device. You can simulate the Brios if you figure out what aid they are similar to, but you need to really know what model you’re talking about. For instance, do you have Brio, Brio2 or Brio3?

1 Like

Target 6.0 (or Target 5.4).

They don’t show up as a model but when you connect them it recognizes them. You need the icube 2 or hi-pro USB to connect to your laptop or desktop.

I use the hi-pro and they connect fine, but you need the specific Phonak version of the cs44 cables. The regular cs44 do not work.

1 Like

thanks i have the 3 available programs on this site from the diy section for the phonak aids and these brio r aids do not show up in those programs. and i have the icube programmer not the i cube2 or the hi-pro yet. i was hoping the icube would program them.
i’m going to have to get the icube2 i guess. one reason i shy from the hi pro is every type of ha seems to need different cables. but if they program wirelessly then i do not worry about cables. so i will look for a i cube2 before i get ha. unless some has used the i cube to program the phonak brio r aids. thanks.

I wouldn’t advise just buying equipment without knowing what you need. Know for sure which Brio you have. Brio 3 is similar to Audeo B, Brio 2 is similar to Audeo V and I think Brio is similar to Audeo Q (but not sure). So if you’re really talking about a Brio R 312T, you have an aid similar to an Audeo Q 90. Find software that has the Audeo Q 90 and see what programming equipment is compatible.

The Brio 1s will work with the normal iCube so you won’t have to buy the iCube 2 if you already have the Brio 1s.

thanks zebras i don’t have those but i will not be getting anything i do not have the equipment now to work with. i will be looking for the icube 2. do you happen to know if the icube will program the quantium 2 s aids? again thanks for the help

I’m not sure if they’ll program those HAs. I’m only experienced in Phonak equipment.

thanks it was worth a shot anyway. bp

I do know that the Unitron iCube will work with Phonak HAs as my friend has a Unitron iCube 1 and Phonak Naida Q70 UPs and it all works fine.