Phonak Audeo Paradise P90R--setup--Voice Assistant Question

Question…

I have a feature that I don’t understand in my new Paradise P90R setup.

Past–I would tap the side of my head on right side to answer phone calls or end them. But that’s been changed.

Now–When I tap the right side of my head, I get a woman’s voice talking to me. I think it’s voice assistant. It’s loud enough that anyone near can hear it. That’s embarrassing.

Can I turn it off? Should I use myPhonak? What settings apply? My hearing aid practitioner is more than an hour away.

I have 3 choices on myPhonak for Right Hearing Aid.

• Pause/Resume streaming
  • Voice Assistant?
  • Off

If I select Pause/Resume Streaming will that allow me to answer phone calls?
What is “Voice Assistant”

Voice Assistant is your phone’s information voice automaton, e.g., Siri on iPhones.

Pause/Resume streaming does that if enabled by your practitioner. Otherwise it starts/ends phone calls. This is my take on what I see in myPhonak for my Lumity HAs:

Start/end call or streaming*

• Manual activation of streaming is only available if your hearing care professional has allowed it.

This is not based on personal experience, since I have tap control disabled.

I’ve been so embarassed. I was in the Hospital and the darn voice started talking to me! I ignored it and it went on and on.

I appreciate your response.

So before I drove at noon I changed the settings. It’s back to normal I was able to use tap control to answer my phone. Im back to normal…